Wednesday 2 January 2013

AWOL

Struggling to remember the last time i made a blog post, blame biology and chemistry a levels!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and brought in the new year with lots of celebrations :-)

In terms of new purchases, i don't have much to share, my mum never dares buy me clothes for Christmas and i hate sale shopping!! Not sure how anyone can find it enjoyable or find anything remotely nice.

My mum, sister and i left it a good week before braving the shops and the only things left in the deserted sales were vile, but i did find some nice things which i could wear for school..


1. |Topshop, £26. I've been seeing this dress for a while and was annoyed when i tried it on to find it reach my knees and look horrible on me, however, i was relieved to find it was in the petite section too! I am the last person you'd consider 'petite', yet topshop dresses/skirts fall long on me so i'm glad its there. It only cost me £3.40 too as i had a £20 voucher and my sisters student card.

2. New Look £15. My trusty topshop black skater skirt is tiring out from the amount i wear it for school, so i thought another would be a good investment. You can't tell from the picture but its a textured skirt so thought its slightly different to my other skater skirts. It was a good length and price so bought it!

3. Primark, £2. I get extremely cold hands from walking to/from school everyday so gloves are something i have had in my school bag for years. I saw these grey mittens and thought they were quite simple and would go with any scarf i chose so put them in my basket, i don't expect to have the toastiest hands from these but for two pounds, i don't care.

4. Primark, £13. This dress is the same texture as the skirt next to it, not that you can tell from the picture. I like the deep red colour (they also had a khaki green) and thought i could really wear it with any cardigan and shoes so it's great for school.

5. H&M, £15. My trusty green zara jeans which i have had for over a year are slowly dying, so i needed a replacement. I generally prefer topshop jeans just because of the soft material and variety of sizes and colours but i loved the shade of these H&M ones, slightly blue. They are so comfy and soft and for the price i am very happy.

In a few weeks i can promise more posts, just need to get my exams out of the way first! 

No comments:

Post a Comment